PHP from ASP resources(was Re: [thelist] Showing a users IP address)

Tamara Abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Fri Jan 25 17:26:00 CST 2002

At 10:45 AM 1/25/2002 -0800, you wrote:
> > > good tutorial or tome on learning PHP as a second language when
> > > you already
> > > know ASP? (I'm thinkin' I'd feel the same about PHP if I knew a bit
>more.)

http://devshed.com/ has some good PHP tutorials

http://zend.com/ also has a tutorial section

Richard Lynch tech-edited PHP4 Bible by Tim Converse and Joyce Park so I
own that one from a course I took and it's always referencing how to do it
in other languages -- doesn't help me any, but if you're a programmer you'd
probably get more out of it than one of Meloni's books.

tamara