[thelist] stripping browser brand on page titles

Dave W dw at clara.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 20:36:01 CST 2002

Javier

Not sure if it helps, but have you download the Internet Explorer
Administration Kit (IEAK). It's free from Microsoft's site. I've used at
work to produce an inhouse custom install for Internet Explorer. I think I
managed to change the title bar so it lost "Microsoft Internet Explorer".
Can't remember, would need to go to work and check <grin>

Worth getting for all the other things you can do to IE

Dave