[thelist] CapRock Dict DLL

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Fri Jan 25 21:40:00 CST 2002

Thanks to Lon, I now have version 1.9.0.13 of the source code and the
associated DLL.

But I know there are newer versions out there. I personally have 1.9.0.38
of the DLL, but no source code. If anyone has a newer version AND the
source code, send me an email off list.

I also have a full copy (with source) of the CapRock Vector DLL, version
2.1.0.10. If anyone has a newer version with the source, send me an email
off list.

P.S. One email bounce and no responses to other email contact attempts. Oh
well.
---
Anthony Baratta
President