[thelist] SSI and search engines

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Jan 28 09:19:01 CST 2002

On 07:09 AM 1/28/2002, rudy said to me:
>the second does something, not sure what, to make it harder for internet
>explorer users to use my images (not that i have very many, but they're
>mine)

In IE 6, an image toolbar displays over images, allowing you to save, copy,
etc. on the images.  That meta tag disables it.  I can't remember if the
user can override it like they could've with the Smart Tags (before it got
yanked, of course).

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

     If you save the world too often, it begins to expect it.