[thelist] JavaScript and Web Browsers: Compatibility

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 01:55:01 CST 2002

Hello Everybody,
I have created a little game which is played off-line with web pages (I do not know any conventional programming language very much
for creating .exe files, therefore, I used web pages). These web pages use a lot of JavaScript and CSS. When I play this game using
IE 5.5 it works very well and when I use it with NN 4.77 it generates errors. NN 4.77 does not recognize two variables and deals
them as undefined although IE 5.5 does not do this.
Is there any software which can check my JavaScript code's compatibility with many web browsers?
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/