[thelist] IA newcomer

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Tue Jan 29 02:32:00 CST 2002

> > Furthermore, the guys who wrote the O'Reilly book have good
> web sites:
> >
> > http://www.lourosenfeld.com/
> > http://www.peterme.com/
>
> (my turn to be anal)
>
> Peter Merholz (peterme) is not the other guy who rote the
> book, yet his
> site is fabulous
>
> The man who wrote the 'polar bear book' with Rosenfeld is Peter
> Morville, and you can find him at
> http://www.semanticstudios.com/
>
> Morville and Rosenfeld also had a great resource
> http://www.argus-inc.com/acia/

You can also have a look at Webmonkey (www.webmonkey.com) but I don't have a
precise URL to give you. There's an interesting for-starters article about
IA, search through the site's search engine for "information architecture"
or I thnik the author's pseudo is Squishy (he). I don't have the web at work
and it's a pain to do it all off the top of my head.

s t e f [ n o t a - b e n e . o r g ]