[thelist] Problem with IE Additional Information

jay.blanchard at thermon.com jay.blanchard at thermon.com
Tue Jan 29 07:34:00 CST 2002

There is no session being used on the website Paul, and most of these
people work seperately. Some of them even work for us. I thought it might
be a security issue of some sort, but that isn't the case. We set up a
machine locally as identically as possible to one in China and had no
problems accessing the site (even though I can't read/write/speak Chinese).

I do know that it is displaying an opening and closing html tag, head tag,
and body tag in the appropriate order...which I had neglected to mention
before.

Aaaaack!

Jay