[thelist] double space between sentences

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Tue Jan 29 18:02:01 CST 2002

There is no double-space on the web; it's ignored as you've found.  The only
way I've seen to do it is with the non-breaking space as you have below
(sentence1.  sentence2...).  You may even be able to get away with
sentence1.  sentence2.  Try doing two-space sentences in any WYSIWYG
editor and they'll do the same thing.

Screen reading isn't like paper reading; there's a reason for single spaces.
=)

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net