[thelist] PHP/NN4: Using <?echo $PHP_SELF?> vs. <?$PHP_SELF?>

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Jan 30 11:48:00 CST 2002

> >the page
> > displays down
> > to where the database content begins, then it stops. The
> > really funny part
> > is that viewing the source on the final page shows the complete page
> > contents,
> >

> Check the html really carefully! - I've had entire pages not displaying in
> NN because there's a missing </table> tag - it *could* be that simple
> *crosses fingers for Bill* ;)

Thanks - it doesn't seem to be missing a table tag, but it must be something
like that, as I have save the source that NN picked up as a static file, and
it displays the same wayw. Must be screwy code on my part - again...when
will I learn not to be so sloppy. I'll probably spend the rest of this
afternoon now trying to find the problem...

BH