[thelist] menu system

Kevin B. O'Brien ahuka at ahuka.com
Wed Jan 30 12:01:12 CST 2002

At 10:27 AM 1/30/2002 +0100, DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR said something
remarkably like (but somehow subtly different from):
> > [mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]De la part de Kevin B. O'Brien
> > >Careful, though: last time I used it, it didn't position the
> > menus as it
> > >should in IE4.5/Mac.
> > >I had to turn to hierMenus.
> >
> > Well, coolmenus is free, and hierMenus would cost $1495, so
> > in my case the
> > choice is obvious.<g>
>
>Excuse me?????
>
>I've never seen anywhere on the site that you have to pay for hierMenus and
>have used it on commercial sites for the previous company I worked for.
>
>If anyone's got information as per PAYING for hierMenus I'm willing to read
>it.
>I don't want to steal code or not pay for it if it's not allowed.

I concur. Go to:

http://webreference.com/dhtml/hiermenus/

You will see a box that tells you to write to David Heitzman for
information on licensing the code. I did so, and was quoted a price.