[thelist] Off-Topic help

Shayne Cantrell shaynecantrell at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 12:35:00 CST 2002

Hello all,

I am sorry if this is off topic butI was just
wondering if anybody knew who would use Content
Management Server software? I work for a small
hardware distributor and we just came across about 15
new units of Microsofts version of the content
management server software with liscenses. Who could I
approach that may have any interest in these? We just
want to get rid of them and will sell them at very low
cost. Any help or dvice would be greatly appreciated.
Once again--sorry if this is off topic.

Regards,
Shayne

Cbans Recovery