[thelist] ASP FileSystemObject

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Wed Jan 30 12:48:01 CST 2002

Sorry I didnt read the original code as well as I should have.  This test
worked on my system, but be sure to replace the strPath line with your
application variable code.

***
<%

Dim objFSO
Dim objTF
Dim strPath

strPath = Server.MapPath("/copy.txt")

'-- Check for existence of text document
If objFSO.FileExists(strPath) = false Then
	Response.Write "Does Not Exist<br><br>" & strPath

'-- Create file
	TestCreate()

Else
	Response.Write "Does Exist<br><br>" & strPath
End If

Sub TestCreate
   Dim objFSO, TestFile
   Set TestFile = objFSO.CreateTextFile(strPath, True)
   TestFile.WriteLine("Hello World.")
   TestFile.Close
End Sub

%>