[thelist] Any opinions on these IA/Design books?

LuxFX luxfx at dreamdynamics.com
Wed Jan 30 13:44:01 CST 2002

I just finished reading the Powazek book, and I found it terrific.  He has a
great writing style, and always keeps your attention with it.  He's got tons
of good points, but the best part is that he's very thorough and covers all
the angles.  Each chapter has an interview at the end, which was always my
favorite part each chapter.  It's a very good read.