[thelist] Any opinions on these IA/Design books?

Shirley Kaiser skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Thu Jan 31 01:44:01 CST 2002

At 07:31 PM 1/30/2002, Rudy typed:
> >Web Redesign : Workflow That Works
> >by Kelly Goto, Emily Cotler
>
>hi bill
>
>there's a detailed review of this book here --
>   http://www.digital-web.com/reviews/book/bookreview_2001-12.shtml
>
>http://www.web-redesign.com/  "is the book's accompaniment. It houses many
>downloadable tools that are presented in the book. This site does not
>replace the book."
>
>rudy
>http://rudy.ca/

Bill, here's also a link to a good friend's weblog who writes lots of book
reviews. She mentions the book along with links to an interview at
WebReference and other comments. Might be helpful.

<http://www.meryl.net/blog/archives/2001_09.html#000635>

I've also read and heard many good comments about the book and about the
authors. It has a good reputation among many designers, so that's a good
sign. I haven't seen it myself, so I don't have an opinion.

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Web Site Design, Development     http://www.skdesigns.com/