trim trim trim (was Subject: Re: [thelist] (no subject))

Paul J White pjw at bw3.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 04:49:01 CST 2002

This below is all one message - ridiculous! Can you please trim replies to
the relevant bit. I'm sure I'm not the only one on the digest version who is
near to giving up with this list, as it is damned near impossible to find
the pertinent and interesting threads in amongst all the repetition.

Many thanks, Paul.

P.S. What use is this as a subject line, if we are trying to sort out the
threads we are interested in? "Subject: Re: [thelist] (no subject)"