[thelist] What's the best website for Internet related news

josh evolt at efeingold.com
Thu Jan 31 07:14:01 CST 2002

I am not exactly sure if this is on topic, since it does is not strictly
within the subject of web design, but since I think it is hard to separate
websites from the Internet I thought I would ask anyway.

Where do you go for your Internet related news?

Here is a tip which I find invaluable to get the css/javascript a page is
using.  I think I have seen it here before, but it is worth repeating...

<tip type="css/javascript" author="josh">

To look at a sites CSS file or a JS file easily, just type "view-source:"
then the URL into the address bar:

e.g. view-source:http://www.evolt.org/style/isaac.css
</tip>