[thelist] site check - sustainable consulting

Michael Efford efford at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 31 08:18:00 CST 2002

Hello everyone,

I would like some feedback, comments (and bug testing!) on this site I am
currently working on.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~efford/sustainable_black/

It's all valid HTML 4.01 Transitional and CSS.

I have tested in Mozilla 0.97, Netscape 6.2, Opera 6 and IE 6 (all on PC),
but have no idea how it looks on IE5 or on a Mac. If anyone can test it for
me and report back (a screen shot would be brilliant :) ) I would be most
appreciative.

It looks ok in Netscape 4.x but none of the borders or background colours
work.  Does NN4.x do any sort of div box borders at all?

Thanks in advance,

Michael.

ps. the photos in the top right of the page are just placeholders.

: : m i c h a e l  e f f o r d
: : s o d a : : http://internet.design.curtin.edu.au/soda