[thelist] Compatibility between Mac, Linux, XP

Peter Loron peterl at cnw.com
Thu Jan 31 12:28:00 CST 2002

The only issue I can think of offhand is the good 'ol end of line
characters. IIRC, Flash files are Flash files, so that shouldn't be an
issue. Text files such as HTML, CSS, etc should probably be saved as
Windows text files instead of Mac files. IIS, in my experience, seems to
handle Mac files ok, but they won't come up nicely in a PC text editor
unless it understands Mac end of line characters.

-Pete