trim trim trim (was Subject: Re: [thelist] (no subject))

Michael Pemberton pemberton_m at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 16:14:01 CST 2002

I am more worried about the fact that "afflatus" has just replied to almost
every current thread without actually saying anything.  I think this is
either a fault with their mail software or the user has just gone insane :)

Your comment regarding clipping still applies.

>From: "Paul J White" <pjw at bw3.co.uk>
>To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
>Subject: trim trim trim (was Subject: Re: [thelist] (no subject))
>Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:50:25 -0000
>
>This below is all one message - ridiculous! Can you please trim replies to
>the relevant bit. I'm sure I'm not the only one on the digest version who
>is
>near to giving up with this list, as it is damned near impossible to find
>the pertinent and interesting threads in amongst all the repetition.
>
>Many thanks, Paul.
>
>P.S. What use is this as a subject line, if we are trying to sort out the
>threads we are interested in? "Subject: Re: [thelist] (no subject)"

Can be use to figure out which are of no use and can be avoided :)