[thelist] Legalities of "borrowing" images

Jon Hall jonhall at ozline.net
Thu Jan 31 17:50:03 CST 2002

Getting a little less hypothetical here...
Ok so let's say there is an agreement, but they have not shown it to me.
They do however have black and white print logos, but they want the color
ones from the web site.
Is that still copyright violation?

Should I stick to my guns, and say that we need permission for that logo?
Permission will probably be granted, but I just want to do the right thing
here and in the future. Or am I being too anal (sorry, can't think of a
better word ;-))?

jon