[thelist] OT: Security Clearances

Jack Hand jackhand at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 09:23:00 CST 2002

I think that what they are looking for are people who are currently
employed who also have a clearance.

         Jack

tip: security clearances are good to have.  If your current job
     provides you with one, you can use it to help you get another.
     But, don't just leave your current job and then try to get
     another job that requires a clearance.  Usually, that requires
     a completely new security process.  Otherwise, the clearance
     might be able to simply transfer with you to your new job.