[thelist] Need crash testers - beware, Win98 'freezes' when loading page!?

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Fri Feb 1 09:50:00 CST 2002

Thanks to everyone - I'll try every suggestion I received. One quick
addition: I sent the visitor a copy of the page and had him open it locally.
Just to be certain that it was a good test, I checked the code and compared
it to the live version...it was identical. He received it and tried loading
it and it worked fine. No joke!

Anyway, if I discover anything remarkable I'll report back.

Thanks,

BH