[thelist] Php is too chatty

Ed Shuck edshuck at noevalley.com
Fri Feb 1 19:26:00 CST 2002

hi
i work with php and am a bit confused about the problem.one thing i find is
that i will miss configure some of the items and cause the insertion of
extra inserted returns or breaks, usually following a center.

when you look at the html source (post parse), the part that you are seeing
should be directly reflected in the commands.

can you provide about 2 or 3 lines before the problem?

I do use a group of functions that provide various fonts/size/color and even
a center so i could cause a hidden return that would give me moments of
fits.

peace

ed