[thelist] php tidy/code check

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Sat Feb 2 13:21:01 CST 2002

> >I asked a similar question about 2 weeks ago, and the only response I got
> >was a 'me too'. Seems there is some demand for such a thing (at
> least three
> >people!). I have had no luck so far, but that doesn't mean it's not out
> >there, right?
>
> Not exactly what you asked for but it looks very interesting:
>
> http://www.php-ide.com/features.php4
>
> HTH

PHP Coder - This is a great tool. I used it for a while, but ran into a
couple of bugs with it when I switched from Win98 to Win2K, so I just moved
completely to Homesite and EditPlus. I haven't tried PHP Coder again for
some months, though, so if there have been any improvements, I'm not aware
of them.

The handiest thing about PHP Coder was the debugger integration. It made
trouble easier to find. Still, though, once I get the bugs out, I'd love to
have a really easy way to analyze my code and trim it down for better
efficiency -- the search continues...

BH