[thelist] Re: Browsers recommended for testing

phil crawford crawford_phil at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:20:01 CST 2002

Along with the previosly mentioned lists, I also check out sites with the
msnTV (webTV) viewer. Yuk.
http://developer.msntv.com/Tools/WebTVVwr.asp

And since AOL v.5 on a Mac choked so much on html 4, I got an AOL account
and sometimes look at stuff through the eyes of AOL. Yuk.

-phil

---
http://www.netgrowth.net/