[thelist] Why code for standards

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Sun Feb 3 16:30:01 CST 2002

ooooo...that IS scary. both because I missed it somehow, and because it's
just scary. Who wrote it/reviews it I wonder? Is there a committee? Looks
like it mostly says 'thou shalt follow the W3C HTML 4.01 Specification'.
Wonder what this means for ISO 9000 & 2000 registered companies?

I realize everyone probably already had this conversation sometime back in
1999 or 2000. Sorry for my ignorance AGAIN. I missed alot when I was in
marketing!

Shame on me.

BH