[thelist] CMS in ASP

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Mon Feb 4 04:07:00 CST 2002

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Hi Ken

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by Atomz - it's a weekly scheduled
spider, but you can kick off a manual one at any point.

It gives you a lot of control in other areas too.

Cheers
Martin

To:   thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject:  RE: [thelist] CMS in ASP

> What if you were to just put the articles
> in static pages and utilize one of the free
> or low cost web search engines available?

Cause that's no fun! :-)

I suppose it probably would work well. I just don't like not having
final control over it. I'd rather not get re-indexed once a month. Oh
well, not my site... If the client is happy, then so am I.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems.
computer.