[thelist] Cleaner casts aspersions on Gibson (was Update:still fighting the trojan...)

Ed McCarroll Ed at ComSimplicity.com
Mon Feb 4 10:50:01 CST 2002

Thanks for the tip.  I tried The Cleaner, and the only "trojan" it found
was "Leaktest.exe", which I downloaded from Gibson Research.

Those of you who rely upon Steve Gibson's Shields Up! or Opt Out utilities
may want to take this allegation with a small grain of salt.  ;)