[thelist] OT - A+ Certification Path

Ed Shuck edshuck at noevalley.com
Mon Feb 4 13:02:02 CST 2002

hi

my son went to the computer recycling center in Santa Rosa, CA and they do a
6 or 8 week course for which you pay a tuition and hav a half day of
stripping and rebuilding incoming pcs and a half day of sit down class work
and 4 to 6 hours of home work every night.

When you leave, you are ready.  Sometimes  the intensity of the course goes
to the run and batch of a particular Intel item.

peace