[thelist] A good example of standards in action

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Mon Feb 4 14:41:00 CST 2002

This is great...just for kicks I searched Google for:
"implementation web development standards"
and found this great sheet, that I think everyone should have:

http://www.dcu.ie/stand.html

What a great example of a simple, straight-forward standards doc.

Anyone else have something similar they use? I'd love to see other examples
like this one and have it to refer to. I would imagine that working for a
publicly and federally-funded radio station, we'll eventually have to have
something like this. Plus, my private clients would love to have this kind
of security pillow to fall back on.

BH