[thelist] A good example of standards in action

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Tue Feb 5 09:02:00 CST 2002

You know, somehow I knew someone would find something like this. I did not,
BTW, mention when I sent this message that the page doesn't validate,
either...although they specify HTML 4.0 Transitional, and the W3C validator
doesn't have that option.

I didn't say they followed their own rules, just that I thought it was a
good idea that they think they should follow their own rules!?!?

BH