[thelist] Mozilla 0.9.8 Released

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Feb 5 10:34:01 CST 2002

I had problems getting it downloaded for the browser archive as well.
The full versions for win, macos9, and linux are now in the evolt
browser archive(which has a better link than mozilla.org ATM)

http://browsers.evolt.org/index.cfm/dir/mozilla/mozilla_0.9.8/

The link that James A.
posted(http://browsers.evolt.org/mozilla/mozilla-win32-0.9.8-installer.exe)
won't work anymore(i was just DL'ing them, and they hadn't been sorted
yet :) either, although the link above will..

.djc.