[thelist] Re: Why code for standards

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Tue Feb 5 13:19:00 CST 2002

I'll hold your names if you like, that way if anything comes of it through
evolt, we'll have a start at a list we can hand over to whoever 'volunteers'
to head it up. If nothing does come of it through evolt, we'll still have a
list of those interested and could perhaps get it off the ground in some
other way. It would take a bit of organization, but is certainly doable.
Anyone else interested can also let me know, I guess!?

Tony:
	> I agree.

Bev: