[thelist] OUTLOOK 2002 to "on behalf of..."

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at curf.edu
Tue Feb 5 19:14:00 CST 2002

Set up the rule to that instead of looking at the "from" address, it
looks at the "to" address. That way, the rule will catch all messages
sent to thelist at lists.evolt.org

You also may wanna try this:

<tip type="Outlook 2002" author="Ken Kogler">

If all your thelist messages are in one folder by themselves, try
turning on the threaded view. Go to "View --> Current View --> By
Conversation Topic". This will help organize your thelist messages and
cut down on the clutter. It also makes it easy for us ASP guys to ignore
the PERL topics... :-)

</tip>