[thelist] CSS issues in IE6

Jon Hall jonhall at ozline.net
Wed Feb 6 04:45:01 CST 2002

You are correct, the server probably isn't sending text/css as the mime
type. To check grab httpanalyzer from coolfusion.com or something
similar, it's free and is an invaluable web developer tool.

Pop the url of the css file into it and it will show you the http
headers, including the content-type.

jon