[thelist] CSS issues in IE6

MyNews mynews at supanet.com
Wed Feb 6 08:04:00 CST 2002

Hi Olly,

Strange thing is we're paying (not a lot - it's only basic hosting) for
this, however every free service that I personally have ever used it has not
been a problem. In fact I verified this by testing the page + css in some
free space that I have and just checked using httpanalyser and the css is
served up as text/css there!

James