[thelist] DNS setup

Emmet McGovern webmaster at beachin.net
Wed Feb 6 13:57:00 CST 2002

Thanks,

6 hours later I have 2 brand new primary and secondary servers working as
flawless as a MS product can.  No pdc, bdc, domain member, and thank god, NO
ACTIVE DIRECTORY!  Why does Microsoft push that on us soooo hard.  If I had
had more time to research I think I would have gone with a free bsd box
running dns.

Emmet