[thelist] legitimacy of tips, thoughts please

Roger Newbrook roger.newbrook at kmsoftware.com
Thu Feb 7 08:06:01 CST 2002

ok, we all have our own areas of expertise when it comes to passing on
useful snippets of information in the form of tips, the scope of the
relavance of which is largely dictated by subject, level of expertise etc.

My question is, how legitimate is it to post a tip for which there may be a
very limited (if any) readership?

For instance, in my current work I am increasingly using the Content
Management System Mediasurface, and I'm not sure that anyone else on the
list is. Because I am fairly new to both this software and CMS in general it
is fairly easy for me to to make astounding discoveries which make my
experience of working with MS a whole lot easier, but, how relevant is it
for me to post my findings as tips if they are going to be of no use to
anyone else? hmmm

any thoughts?

roger