[thelist] legitimacy of tips, thoughts please

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Thu Feb 7 08:21:01 CST 2002

... but just think how delighted someone will be if they stumble across your
*obscure* tip and it solves a problem which they never knew they had or
which they thought that nobody else could possibly help them with.

Personally I say go for it, otherwise we end up with a tips list that keeps
to the same few central topics an repeats the same wisdom ad infinitum. As
long as the tips do actually help solve some problem or provide some insight
I think that there will almost always be at least one other person who gains
something from it.

.steve

   WapWarp - http://wapwarp.com
 Wap-Dev - http://www.wap-dev.net