[thelist] legitimacy of tips, thoughts please

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Thu Feb 7 08:24:01 CST 2002

> For instance, in my current work I am increasingly using the Content
> Management System Mediasurface, and I'm not sure that anyone else on the
> list is. Because I am fairly new to both this software and CMS in general
it
> is fairly easy for me to to make astounding discoveries which make my
> experience of working with MS a whole lot easier, but, how relevant is it
> for me to post my findings as tips if they are going to be of no use to
> anyone else? hmmm

I think that no matter how new you are or how limited you think your tips
are, there's gonna be at least one other person who is less experienced (or
more experienced, but unaware of a new trick you've discovered) at it who
will learn something from the tip.

<tip type="tips">
There aren't really any (on-topic) tips which are useless.  There's always
at least one other person who could use that tip.

(As teachers would say, "There are no stupid tips, except the ones that
aren't given.")
</tip>

Scott