[thelist] signature bigger than the message???

Bjorn punks79 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 11:06:00 CST 2002

Hi,

I got something on my heart about some people`s
signature. Some people have very long signatures,
longer than the actual message, this creates bigger
messages than needed. This puts not only a constrain
on the overall traffic on the Internet (think big
;-)), but there are still people without 40kb/s
"always-on" lines and have to rely on not so good 56k
or even slower modems, it would be nice to just add a
link to your message if you really need to address a
certain issue in your signature (legal mumbojumbo...)

Hope this makes any sense,

Greetz
Bjorn W