[thelist] signature bigger than the message???

Jon Haworth jhaworth at witanjardine.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 11:54:27 CST 2002

> it would be nice to just add a
> link to your message if you really need to address a
> certain issue in your signature (legal mumbojumbo...)

Try getting that past the average company lawyer. Not all of us are adding
these disclaimers manually, they get bolted on as our messages go through
the company's mail servers, and (in my case) it's a requirement under my
contract that any e-mail I send from my company account has a disclaimer
attached.

We have paranoid port blocking in place as well, so I can't even ssh out and
get to my personal account :-(

IMHO trimming posts correctly is more important, anyway.

Cheers
Jon