[thelist] Interview Questions

Kristy Frey kristenannfrey at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 15:38:00 CST 2002

Anyone out there have suggestions for questions or techniques to verify that someone is truly
qualified for a web development position during an interview.  These days, so many people lie
about their skill sets.  I'm actually writing a small quiz to give our candidates before the
interview just to verify that they have some basic SQL skills, Advanced HTML skills, programming
logic...

=====