[thelist] REMINDER

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 16:52:01 CST 2002

Can people PLEASE TRIM their replies? The digest is getting ridiculous.

As a general suggestion/reminder, try to remember to take off:

* Everything in the message you're replying to that is not directly related
to your reply. Just the person's name will do, we don't need all their
original headers, and the subject will be in your subject line anyway.
* The footer of the message you're replying to, INCLUDING the
yahoo/hotmail/self-defined three miles of garbage at the end.
* The footer of thelist itself - we all know how to subscribe and
unsubscribe, it's already in every digest.

Nobody is perfect. Hell, I've replied to a question and resent the *entire*
digest because I'm an utter prat. But please, please... trimming is a Good
Thing, good list etiquette, and just plain nice to your fellow thelistniks.

Thanks,
--Bri