[thelist] Page Check Please

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 7 17:57:11 CST 2002

Donald,

-news 13 graphic sits OVER your text:

I couldn't get to your screen shoot. I'm not real worried about Opera, What
resolution are you looking at?

-pop-out menu doesn't align very well with the button:

I haven't aligned them yet.

-animated gif:

The client wants this site to represent their news broadcast, the animated
gif is apart of that because it's on their station.  It's 27k in size (was
the smallest I could get with 300 frames)it scrolls at different speeds in
different browsers.

-The page in general: long:

Yes it is!  not sure what I'm going to do about that, I was thinking just
today about a database for this particular page.

-The page is also very dark, perhaps that's intentional.:

This is intentional, it reflects their news station broadcast.

-Pointless navigation:

It's possible that the Anchors link shouldn't be there, it there to be
consistent with the links next to it for the navigation.  Not sure what you
mean by adding text to show the user their on the same page.

Bob

---