[thelist] Page Check Please

Donald Noble donaldrnoble at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 18:32:00 CST 2002

:Donald,
:
:-news 13 graphic sits OVER your text:
:
:I couldn't get to your screen shoot. I'm not real worried about Opera, What
:resolution are you looking at?

sorry, typo on my part, try again : http://www.drnoble.co.uk/ss

Both were at 1024*768 screen res, almost fullscreen with menus etc.

Opera was showing the graphic in about the same place as IE6 in my
screenshot

:-animated gif:
:
:The client wants this site to represent their news broadcast, the animated
:gif is apart of that because it's on their station.  It's 27k in size (was
:the smallest I could get with 300 frames)it scrolls at different speeds in
:different browsers.

I was seeing a much larger file, when I went back to check I was getting
"The daily bandwidth limit for this member has been exceeded. Try again
after midnight, EST."

:-Pointless navigation:
:
:It's possible that the Anchors link shouldn't be there, it there to be
:consistent with the links next to it for the navigation.

fair enough

:Not sure what you
:mean by adding text to show the user their on the same page.

I meant something like Go down to: _Anchor_ | _Blah_ | _Foo_ | _Bar_

Cheers, Donald