[thelist] Web page doesn't display in IE6

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Thu Feb 7 19:27:01 CST 2002

James

>     In standards-compliance mode, IE 6 does get
> the box model "right" as
> defined by the W3C CSS 2 recommendation [1]. But
> CSS 2 selectors? Nope.
> Sorry. Aside from pseudo-class selectors,
> selector support in IE is
> essentially CSS 1 only.

hmmm.  that's tricky. now how does one define two different
div heights - one for ie5 which gets the box model wrong and
one for ie6, which gets the box model right?  Does IE6 fall
for the box model hack?

cheers

Mark

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.