[thelist] UK based ecommerce hosted solution

Peter peter at poorbuthappy.com
Fri Feb 8 07:14:00 CST 2002

>There are a number of online payment processors, both UK native (Netbanx is
>one of the biggest) and overseas (Secpay, Worldpay et al).  Take a look at a
>few of them, and compare the packages they offer to your requirements, some
>are better then others for low volume transactions etc.

Since the business is UK based, will it make sense to use an oversea (US)
based service??
Other question: I looked at netbanx: they don't seem to accept flexible
pricing. I want to be able to calculate my own price on my website and send
that to them. Do any of these services allow this?
Thanks!!
Peter