[thelist] Interview Questions

Kristy Frey kristenannfrey at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 10:57:00 CST 2002

Thanks everyone for all the great responses - on another note:

--- Janet Green <JGreen at desmoinesmetro.com> wrote:
> interview just to verify that they have some basic SQL skills, Advanced HTML skills, programming
> logic...<<<
>

> Wow, you are only looking for ONE person to have all those skills? I hope you're paying them
> extremely well, as programming is VERY different than designing web pages, in my opinion.

Is that really to much to ask?  Do most shops that produce dynamic web content through the use of
database data employ 2 people to create a dynamic web site (one to do the scripting and database
interaction and the other to do the html)?

=====