[thelist] Page check (I reduced the animation)

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 8 14:40:01 CST 2002

Well, after yesterday I wasn't sure if I should post this again but I have
made some slight modifications, particularly in reducing the size of the
animation to 78k from 374k.  I know some of you had said it was a pretty
heavy file to download and that was rather difficult for me to see on a
cable modem.

I took into consideration some other suggestions as you will see but mainly
I'm interested in how much of an improvement the reduced file has made on
the dial up connections.

http://www24.brinkster.com/webdad/cfn/staff.htm

Thanks,
Bob